Camelot and we couldn't be happier.
Paseo welcomes you to the page with the latest news about our community. Here you will find information about what's happening in our community to include planned events, announcements, and more.
New Fire Pit and Engraved Bricks at Tiki Bar!
Paseo Outdoor Furniture Replacement Strategy Workshop from 3-16
Important information about Wildlife at Paseo
While many of us enjoy the wildlife living at Paseo, it is most important to understand the dangers of some of these animals. Please see attached document for more information.
New Features on mypaseo.life
We are happy to inform you that we have recently added additional functionality to mypaseo.life. These enhancements are designed to make the site more usable and valuable to our residents and guests. Many of them are the result of member feedback and input. In addition to the user enhancements, there were several enhancements to the back end of the system to allow for better site content maintenance. Below is a brief description of the new features:
- Enhanced Security - You will notice a lock or https rather than http in the result in the search bar when you navigate to our site. We have purchased and implemented a SSL certificate making our site more secure.
- Alert Icon - You will see Paseo Alert with a speaker Icon in the top navigation bar. If you click on it, it will contain a brief summary of site changes such as movie updates, calendar updates, new documents, news articles, etc! This will allow users greater visibility to those changes!
- Two-column page format change - We have updated what appears in the second column on pages like social & recreation. This allows quicker access to items that are of greatest interest to users. The new content is: News, Calendar, Movies, Reviews, Member Services
- Social Media Integration - If you visit our Facebook page, you will now see many of our site pages on the left column giving visitors to our social media more information about our community.
- NEW FEATURE Activity Groups - Once you log into the Resident Portal you will see a new link called Activity Groups below the My Friends link. This feature allows you to join groups that interest you and then have the ability to send a group message to that group. Members of the group can then send you a message in response if they choose. I created 6 groups to start and can add others for other recreational activities and clubs. Current groups are: Basketball, Bocce, Golf, Pickleball, Tennis, Volley Ball
- NEW Real Estate Page - As a way to show site visitors what may be available in Paseo, we implements a simple Real Estate page. It is a brief description of Paseo and a link to the MLS page for sales and for rentals. In the first iteration, the user may need to select a few filters to view Paseo only. This functionality is a convenience for site users. In 2018 there will be greater discussion about this functionality and how to further enhance it to add value to our community.
- Guest Registration - We have added the ability to register your guest for the site and allow Member Services to print a finger print form from that registration. Previously they could not do that, so this is a more complete process. On your home page you can also see guests you have registered for a future visit where as before you could only view those visiting on the visit dates.
Over the new week we will be adding new photographs to the site as well! As with any new system, occasionally there can be issues and if you experience any please let Member Services know and they can inform the Webmaster for research and resolution!
Message from the Board of Directors
An updated and final 2018 draft budget proposal will be voted on by the Board at its next meeting on November 6th at 5:30 pm. A copy of the updated, proposed budget has been posted online to our website, mypaseo.life. The final draft budget reduces fees by $300 per year.
The 2018 budget captures many measures taken to reduce operational costs. This will allow KW and the Board to maintain as well as improve some amenities. Significant cash surpluses generated in 2017 will be used to offset 2018 budget expenses.
The final proposed budget shows a contribution to reserves, which will have the effect of funding prior year shortfalls as well as overfunding the 2018 reserve requirement. Additionally, the contingency expense has been increased primarily for the event that the Association needs to purchase a liquor license.
If passed as proposed the updated budget allows for;
- Heaters for the Lagoon Pool for the cooler months
- Additional money for more and better, quality entertainment
- Needed upgrades to the pickleball, tennis, bocce and basketball areas
- Major overhauls to Pool Equipment
- Upgrades and replacement of needed gym equipment
- Additional new furniture replacement
- Complete overhaul of all security cameras & equipment
- Funding marketing measures to attract prospective home buyers
- The purchase of a liquor license if necessary
Additionally, we are still waiting on the State of Florida for an inspection and for issuance of a ?Paseo Beach Club? liquor license. Should the State not decide in the HOA?s favor, the 2018 budget can accommodate the purchase of a liquor license. The license would cost the Association somewhere in the neighborhood of $250,000.
Finally, Richard Deboest (Association Counsel) will attend our next meeting for the purpose of discussing the Associations? past and present legal fees along with other legal matters. Attorney Deboest will answer questions during the Q & A portion of the meeting. Also, the Board will discuss and vote on issues related to amending bylaws, electronic voting and the 2018 Master Association election.
Board of Directors
Paseo Master Homeowners' Association
Mypaseo.life Site and Resident Portal
Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to register and explore our new community site. Without logging into the Resident Portal you still have access to wonderful information about our Paseo Community including amenities overview, recreation and social activities, spa information, beautiful galleries, FAQs, our community calendar and more. Once you log into the Resident Portal you get access to additional information as a resident owner. We are also working to send out eblasts when key items are updated such as the calendar, movies, menus and document updates. This should occur very shortly!
Resident Portal Highlights
- You can set up and edit your profile which you can chose to share with friends and/or neighbors, or keep that information private
- You can create an emergency contact file
- You can message friends or neighbors
- You have the ability to make dining reservations
- You have access to see the Master HOA Board information in the MORE dropdown or from the bottom footer navigation
- You have access to Master HOA Communication and Documents
Below is the organizational structure for the documents. We will be adding new documents as quickly as possible. Some folders also have calendar year folders within them if there are a significant number of documents to streamline navigation.
Board Corner and Communication
- Upcoming Agenda
- Presidents Reports
- Treasurers Reports
- Managers Reports
- Meeting Minutes and Agendas
- Committee Updates
Other Documents and Forms
- Governing Documents
- Insurance Documents
- Village Center Rules and Policies
If you have not registered, please register and explore our new community site and register!
Lap Pool Gets New Furniture!
Paseo is pleased to share the calendar of what is happening in our community.
Paseo invites you to join your fellow Paseo Peeps for a night out at our very own movie theater. Listed below are the upcoming movies for your review. See you at the movies!
My Paseo Life is as busy as I want it to be and let me tell you, it is very busy. I have been a snowbird for the past 5 seasons and enjoying everyday that I spend in Paseo.
Life does not get any better than our second home of Paseo!
Most importantly what makes Paseo so unique, other than the lush landscaping, are the residents. They are friendly, helpful, interesting, and a pleasure to associate with.
Our Paseo life is incredible! We love everything about living in this Southwest Florida paradise.
My Paseo Life is everything we expected!
What I want to make of it... Relaxing when I want to relax, but Fun when I want to have fun!
The community is quiet and clean and the landscaping is beautiful. Our neighbors are kind, quiet and caring.
The place is amazing; beautiful birds, lush surroundings, the Boston Red Sox(as we are from the Boston area), great people! We love Paseo!
We truly could not believe that we, in fact, were lucky enough to discover such a place ... a Heaven on Earth, a Fantasy Island if you will.
Fort Myers FL 33912
Tel. 239 834 6300
Mon - Tue 7am - 3pm
Wed - Fri 7am - 4pm
Sun 7am - 1pm