The Paseo Master HOA is pleased to share answers to frequently asked questions about our community Master HOA, to include information about the board of directors.
What is the Master HOA responsible for?
We are pleased to share answers to frequently asked questions about our community HOA(s).
What are my voting rights as an owner for the community HOA?
As an owner, what associations do I belong to?
- Paseo Condominium Association COA: All 749 condos in Paseo
- Provencia HOA: All 141 single-family homes on Paseo’s south side.
- Esperanza I HOA: All 60 single-family homes on Adelio, Dario & Adora.
- Esperanza II HOA: All 76 twin villa homes on the villa end of Esteban.
- Esperanza III HOA: All 64 single-family homes on the single-family end of Esteban plus Hidalgo and Macario.
- Esperanza IV HOA: All 56 single-family homes on Falisto, Renata and Paseo Drive.
When is trash pick up in the Paseo condos?
What is the contact information for the different HOA(s)?
Paseo Master HOA
KW Property Management
email@example.com | 239 834 6321
Emergency After Hours Hotline (800) 514-5770.
- Paseo Master HOA is responsible for the Village Center Amenities, Paseo Sports Park, Lifestyle Park, and Food & Beverage services.
Paseo Condominium Association (Paseo Condo Website)
KW Property Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | 239 834 6309
- Paseo Condo HOA is responsible for exterior issues in the Townhomes, Flats, Casitas, landscaping, and trash pickup in the neighborhood’s condo section. All 749 condos in Paseo.
Compass Rose Management
email@example.com | 239 309 0622
- This HOA is responsible for rules and landscaping in their particular neighborhood section. All 141 single-family homes on Paseo’s south side.
Esperanza I & II HOA
Precedent Hospitality & Property Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | 727 573 9300
- This HOA is responsible for rules and landscaping in their particular section of the neighborhood. Esperanza I HOA: all 60 single family homes on Adelio, Dario & Adora. Esperanza II HOA: All 76 twin villa homes on the villa end of Esteban.
Esperanza III & IV HOA
Alliant Property Management
Zoe.Printz@aliantproperty.com | 239 454 1101
- This HOA is responsible for rules and landscaping in their particular section of the neighborhood. Esperanza III: All 64 single-family homes on the single-family end of Esteban plus Hidalgo and Macario. Esperanza IV HOA: All 56 single-family homes on Falisto, Renata and Paseo Drive
Rizzetta & Company
email@example.com | 239 936 0913
- The CDD is responsible for landscaping in the lakes area and the streets & street signs, lampposts, and the guardhouse operation. Contact the Paseo Guard Gate at 239-936-0913
Paseo is pleased to share answers to frequently asked questions about dining at our 3 community dining venues, the Bistro, Pub, and poolside Tiki as well at our Cafe and Ice Cream Shop.
Does Paseo Offer Catering?
What are the hours for each dining location?
- Paseo Ice Cream:
- Monday-Thursday: 7 AM – 3 PM
- Friday & Saturday: 7 AM – 4 PM
- Sunday: 7 AM – 1 PM
- Paseo Cafe
- Daily: 7 AM – 11 AM
- Paseo Pub
- Friday: 5 PM – 8 PM
- Paseo Tiki
- Wednesday & Thursday: 11 AM – 8 PM
- Friday & Saturday: 11 AM – 9 PM (Bar Open until 10PM)
- Sunday: 11 AM – 7 PM (Sunday Brunches at Tiki or Pub: 10 AM-11:30 AM).
Are reservations required to dine at Paseo?
What are my payment options for dining at Paseo?
Paseo is pleased to share answers to frequently asked questions about the fitness center.
What hours is the Paseo Fitness Center open?
What is equipment and services are provided at the Paseo Gym?
What are the Fitness Center Rules at Paseo?
Paseo is pleased to share answers to frequently asked questions about the village center. Be sure to stop by Member Services if you have additional questions.
What facilities are located at the Paseo Village Center?
Do I need a library card for the Paseo Library and what is available there?
How can I stay current about social activities & recreation offerings at Paseo?
How can I gain access to the village center amenities?
What is the cost of the movies at Paseo?
Where is wi-fi offered at Paseo and what is the password?
The password is paseowifi.
Paseo is pleased to share answers to frequently asked questions about the Spa.
What service are offered at the Paseo Spa and Salon?
Do I need a reservation for spa services?
Paseo is pleased to share answers to frequently asked questions about the CDD.
What is the Community Development District in our community specifically responsible for?
- Off-site road improvements, streets, sidewalks, street signs, and street lighting.
- Water management. Including central line irrigation, lake and water control structures
- Conservation areas
- Water and sewer facilities
- Landscaping and entry features
- Paseo Guard Gate
Contact the Paseo Guard Gate at 239-225-0782 or the automated service at 239-225-0845.
Who governs the CDD?
How are CDD services financed?
Can I pay off the bonds on my property?
What are the ongoing responsibilities of the CDD?
Paseo is pleased to share answers to frequently asked questions about the pools enjoyed at our community. Please be sure to read and abide by the pool rules at all times.
Can I bring food into the pool area?
How many guests may I bring to the pool?
Is there a lifeguard at the Paseo pool complex?
What is the policy regarding children at the pool complex?
- All children 14 years of age or younger should be accompanied and supervised by an adult age 21 or older.
- Children under the age of 12 may not use the hot tub at any time.
- All children using diapers must use swim diapers with leak-proof pants, and adults must report any fecal contamination to the management company.
Can I bring my own music source to the pool?
What is the policy on diving & jumping and playing ball in the pool?
What are the pool hours?
Is there a place to swim laps at Paseo?
Are pets permitted at the pool complex?
Can I save seats at the pool?
- All pool furniture, including lounge chairs, tables, chairs, and umbrellas, are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. Seats and tables cannot be reserved by leaving personal items on them.
- Pool furniture must remain on the pool deck and may not be taken to other areas of the property at any time. If it is moved within the pool deck, it must be returned to its original location at the end of use.
- Please remove all your personal items when you are vacating the pool.
- Please remember to wipe down the pool furniture at the end of use.
Why do I need to shower prior to entering the pool?
Can I use toys, rafts and floats in the pools?
- Toys, floats, rafts, surfboards, and air-filled tubes are not permitted in any swimming pool or hot tub.
- Small floating “noodles,” personal Coast Guard approved life-saving devices, and floatation devices attached to and to be used by small children as a safety device are permitted to be used at the pool.
- Child waist and arm floatation devices are permitted in the pool.
- Items may never be stored at the pool for future use.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are permitted on the pool deck only. They are not allowed in the pool.
Can I bring my bike or skateboard into the pool complex?
What are the rules for the hot tub?
- There are no more than 8 people permitted in the hot tub at any given time.
- No person is allowed in the hot tub more than 15 minutes during a one hour period.
- The hot tub may not be used by anyone less than 12 years of age.
Can I smoke or vape at the pool?
What should I do if I hear thunder or see lightning?
How can I gain access to the pool complex?
Can I wear my bathing attire indoors at the Village Center?
What hours is the Tiki bar open?
- Wednesday & Sunday, 11 AM – 8 PM
- Thursday, 11 AM – 9 PM
- Friday & Saturday, 11 AM – 10 PM
Be sure to check the dining web page to see current or hours or contact Member Services.
What type of food is served at the Tiki bar?
What are the pool rules at Paseo?
Paseo is pleased to share answers to general frequently asked questions.
What are the fishing policies in Paseo?
- Fishing is permitted from the District-owned fishing pier located at the north end of the lake spanning Paseo Grande Boulevard and from the lake banks of the interior lakes outlined in red in the above noted CDD document.
- Property owners whose lots back up to a lake may fish from the banks behind their property, as outlined in yellow on the above-noted document.
- Fishing from any other location is not permitted.
- The District has a catch and releases policy for all fish caught in the lakes where fishing is permitted.
- Fishing is at your own risk.
You may also require a fishing license unless you are exempt from that requirement. Please refer to this SWFL site for more information.
What night life is there in Paseo?
- The Tiki bar is open Wednesday – Sunday nights. This venue has many scheduled activities such as DJs, bands, and Karaoke.
- The Pub is open Friday night for dining. This venue may also schedule other activities during the week, such as trivia, game nights, and paint night.
- The Paseo Movie Theatre shows movies on Friday & Saturday evenings.
- The Paseo sports park courts are lit for nighttime play.
- See monthly activities calendar for night time activities and events.