What Is The Community Development District In Our Community Specifically Responsible For?
A The CDD will provide the following publicly-owned elements:
- Off-site road improvements, streets, sidewalks, street signs and street lighting. This will be transferred to the County for maintenance
- Water management. Including main line irrigation, lake and water control structures
- Conservation areas
- Water and sewer facilities, which will be transferred to the appropriate franchised utility
- Landscaping and entry features
- Amenity areas (pool and clubhouse)
- Paseo Guard Gate
Contact the Paseo Guard Gate at 239-225-0782 or the automated service at 239-225-0845.